Our Price List
Please contact Jane at Pet Assist for a package price on 07792847171.
Home Visits Service
Pop-in visits to your home ( cats, dogs etc 1-3 pets approx)
- Pop-in visits are up to half and hour in duration and can be booked as many times as requiredor mixed with hourly visits. However, if we have to travel more than three milesthen a fuel charge may apply, or calls of an hour are recommended.
- A £1 supplement may be added for call required for late evenings after 7 pm.
£8.50 Pop-in individual visit
£7.50* per visit (when booking 2 visits a day
£6.50* per visit (when booking 3 visits a day
£15.00 per hour or 1 hour visit
Pet sitting in your home
£15.00 per hour pet sitting
£22.00 *overnight stay (when booking in conjunction with visits during the day)
£29.00 * overnight stay stand alone price
- When requiring care for a dog or cat for long periods like a day and night, or weekend we recommend combining pop-in visits or hourly visits with an over night stay if required. This works well when a dog is comfortable with being left for a maximum period of 4 hours alone, but not suitable for dogs who need someone with them for 24 hours a day.
- If we have to travel over 3 miles, then an hours visit is recommended
Bespoke dog walking
£8.50 half an hour walk (1st dog) * £6.00 per extra dog
£15.00 an hour walk (1st dog) * £6.00 per extra dog
- Dogs are walked individually or with others from the same household, unless specifically requested to be walked with more other dogs.
- If the dog to be walked is larger than a retriever, or a strong dog and/or with behaviour problems, then a supplement may be added of £6.00
We offer a free, no obligation assessment before care commences to ensure we meet the needs of your pet, this is when we collect keys, fill in paperwork and collect deposits or payments. As you can see from the price list we offer value for money and our prices are very competitive. Also discounts may be available depending on number of pets and duration booked.
We can board small furry animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas etc as well as birds, tortoise and bearded dragons. Cages and vivariums are not provided so you will have to provide this along with bedding, food for the duration. Alternatively, you can use one of our indoor guinea pig/rabbit cages or hutches (subject to availability), which meet RWAF recommendations.
1 rabbit – £6.50 per rabbit per hutch
2 rabbits (bonded pair) – £8.00 sharing same hutch
1-2 small birds – £6.00 for the two birds sharing cage –
Larger birds – £7.00 per bird per cage
1 guinea pig – £5.50 per cage
2 guinea pigs – £7.00 for the two sharing cage
Chinchillas 1-2 per cage – £6.50
Rats 1-2 per cage £6.50
Tortoise (heated viv/table) – £5.50 per viv
Bearded dragon (heated viv) – £5.50 per viv
Geckos (non heated) – £4.50 per viv
Hamsters, mice etc per cage – £3.50 sharing same cage
- Pets needing to be separated, same booking, please ask Jane for a price
- Prices are based on 1-2 sharing a (surcharge of 50p-£1 may be charged for each additional pet when adding more pets to cages)
- pets receive exercise out of cages mainly during feeding times and cleaning out times
- owners to provide food, bedding, veg for the duration. If going away for longer than 4 days please leave a cash float so we can replenish the veg supply (change refunded on your return)
- Flexible drop off and collection times
- Pick up and drop off service at £5.50 each way (within a 3 mile radius), FREE for pets staying more than 14 ays
- if boarding multiple pets or for a long duration then a discount may be added
- Rabbits must be vaccinated against VHD1 and Myxomatosis ideally at least 3 weeks prior to boarding
to or from vets, kennels etc
Please ask for a quote
We can provide care for a vast array of pets in your own home from cats, dogs & puppy care, to hamsters, rabbits, tortoise, bearded dragons, chickens and donkeys and horses. Whether your out working, disabled or going away on holiday, or are here on holiday we at Pet Assist Animal Care are here to help. Be it one off jobs or regular jobs, home visits which you require, caravan visits or boarding at our premises for your small furry or feathered friends. We offer your pets a lot of love at all times (Please note we cannot board cats or dogs).
We do not offer ‘live in’ as such, but we can stay over the odd night or couple of nights or weekend. You can add to this any pop-in visits you require or pet sitting to make up the required level care required to suit your pets needs while your away. Or you can ring me to discuss and I will try to work out a package to suit..
During our first year of business we were members of Pet Sitters Alliance who fully checked us out and insured us. We are now fully insured through an alternative comprehensive insurance company (copies of our policy can be seen as requested). We only advertise through some site platforms such as Yell.com, by signs on our car and at our premises, on our Facebook page and through our website. We rarely need to advertise in newspapers as we usually work on recommendations by our valued customers. Please see our our Face book page for more reviews by our customers and our review page on this website located above on the menu.
Prices showing a * are already discounted prices and therefore any other discounts or promotional offers will not apply.
- Prices are based on within an approximate radius of 3 miles – petrol prices may be added depending on distance travelled, office to job or job to job and travel time. For visits of 5 miles or more we would suggest booking the minimum time of an hour if possible. This can be discussed at assessment if it applies.
- Full payment secures your pets place in the diary. Full payment is due before the commencement of care, or the beginning of each care week. This payment is non refundable if booking is cancelled within 14 days of the commencement of care, or cancelled during that care week. Any payments for bookings made in advance of 14 days of the commencement of care when cancelled, will be refunded in full.
- Prices above were updated April 2018 and do not include Bank Holidays, which are usually charged at double time. (sometimes if a long duration of care is booked then we would be reasonable and not charge for some bank holidays).
- If you are looking to book over a special Bank Holiday day like Christmas Day, Boxing Day and/or New Years Day then these arrangements can be discussed with Jane and prices discussed.
- Dog walking and home visits over Christmas – we usually run a skeleton morning service for home visits and dog walking clients for those who cant manage themselves (subject to availability).
- For boarding pets over the Christmas period – we offer boarding for small furry animals and birds throughout the festive time, (booking is on a first come first served basis). However, please bare in mind, although we are happy to have and care for your pets while they stay over this period, family time is quite hectic, so therefore we fasten down the hatches from 4pm Christmas Eve, all Christmas Day and all Boxing Day, we open for collections and drop offs on the 27th December, (so no collection or drop off times will be available then). Also no pet collections or drop offs New Years Eve after4pm or New Years Day.