Home Visits Service
Pop-in visits to your home (cats, dogs etc 1-3 pets approx)
- Pop-in visits are up to half an hour in duration and can be booked as many times as required or mixed with hourly pet sitting visits. However, if we have to travel more than 3 miles then a fuel charge may apply, or calls of an hour recommended.
- £1.00 supplement may be added for calls before 9am or after 7pm, £2 if before 8am or after 10pm..
£8.50 pop-in individual visit
£7.50* per pop-in visit (when booking 2 pop-in visits, per day)
£6.50* per pop-in visit (when booking 3 or more pop-in visits, per day)
£15.00 per one hour visit
Pet sitting in your own home
£15.00 per hour pet sitting
£25.00* Overnight stay (when booking in conjuction with daily visits
£35.00 Overnight stay (stand alone price)
- When requiring care for a dog or cat for long periods like a day and a night, or weekend we recommend combining pop-in visit or hourly visits with an overnight stay if required. This works well when a dog is comfortable with being left for a maximum of 4 hours alone, but not suitable for dogs who need someone there 24hours a day.
- If we have to travel over 3 miles, then an hour visit is recommended.
Bespoke Dog walking
£8.50 half hour walk (1st dog) *£6.50 per extra dog
£15.00 hour walk (1st dog) *£6.00 per extra dog
- Dogs are walked individually or with others from the same household. If you request your dog to be walked with other dogs then this can be arranged.
- If the dog to be walked is larger than a retriever, or a strong dog with behaviour problems, then a £7.00 supplement will be added.
- *Already discounted rates
- Prices above do not include Bank Holidays; Christmas Day, New Years day or New Years Eve, which can be discussed with Jane. Bank Holidays are usually charged at double time.
- £1 supplement may be added for calls before 9am or after 7pm, £2 if before 8am or after 10m
- Full payment is due before care starts to secure your pets place in the diary. If a booking is cancelled within 14 days of the booking starting, no refunds are given. This is because when your pet is booked in the diary, there are only limited s[aces, and while your pet is booked in, we could of turned away other customers for that space we were keeping for you.
To make a booking please contact Jane 07792847171. We can now take payments over the phone.